10 bedrooms sleeping between 3 and 14 people in single, double or bunk beds with a total of 71 places.
Each comfortably arranged and spacious room features an ensuite bathroom. All in sympathetically restored estate buildings by the ruins of the 300 year old manor house
once owned by the Kossak family and now the modern Arts and Culture Visitors Centre, next to the park and Zofia Kossak Szatkowska Museum.
Wheelchair users are welcome.
- Segment A: A1-14 persons, A2-6 persons, A3-8 persons, A4-8 persons
- Segment B: B1-5 persons, B2-10 persons, B3-3 persons, B4-6 persons
- Segment C: C1-5 persons, C2-6 persons
Included in the price:
- quality bed linen
- constant hot water
- self-catering kitchen
- dining room with feature fireplace
- common room with colour TV and ping-pong table
- video surveillance of parking area
- parking for coaches
- fire and barbecue area
- roofed area in trees
- Internet access and Wi-Fi
- projector and screen
- drying room
- baggage store
For an extra charge:
- catering (for organized groups)
- organization of tourist and cultural events
- we stock a selection of books by Zofia Kossak
and of course our warm and friendly staff are on hand to help, 24 hours a day.
Bank account number:
36 1050 1083 1000 0022 8068 4677
KOSS Sp. z o.o., 43-436 Górki Wielkie, Poland